(ISC)² Bangalore Chapter, in pursuit of fulfilling its mission to connect, educate and inspire security and privacy professionals, is pleased to host the National Privacy Summit 2018. The summit is oriented towards providing a unique legal, regulatory, academic and technological development in privacy and data protection. The summit aims to get over 300 participants across India. Key speakers and panelists are CIOs/CISOs/CROs/DPOs from various industries. Join us for an educative ride on privacy in this NPS 2018.
Radisson Blu Bengaluru
90-4, Outer Ring Rd, Munnekollalu Village, Marathahalli
August 02, 2018
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
We, at (ISC)² Bangalore Chapter, envision to Connect, Educate and Inspire security professionals in Bangalore. We want to build a strong community of security professionals in Bangalore that can network, nurture and nourish the security profession and grow together.
1) Do you want to relax back and get to know the crux of Data Privacy?
2) Do you want to hear leaders who instrumented GDPR programs in their organizations?
3) Do you want to sound your privacy challenge with your professional peers and get some pointers?
4) Do you want to engage with security and privacy professional and understand what they are doing?
5) Do you want to get away from your office chair and spend a day with yourself focusing on learning?
If answer to any of the above is a reverberating Yes, register yourself.
Seats are subject to availability !
90-4, Outer Ring Rd, Munnekollalu Village, Marathahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037